Oct 16 (Fri): Aged White Tea x Ripe Pu’er in Tangerine
To celebrate our first thematic exhibition – Imagine The ‘IM’possibilities: Bamboo, Crafts on Peel carries the art of tea with traditional crafts. The tea appreciation will be hosted by our certified tea master by introducing the tea etiquette, culture and how you could appreciate Chinese tea, followed by a demonstration.
When presented two different flavors of tea with the utensils in the tea ceremony, you could appreciate our special collections of tea ware, feel the warmth of the cups and enjoy the fragrance of tea.
Terms and Condition：
- Participants require a full payment to secure the seat.
- Successful applicants please arrive Crafts on Peel 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- We only accept cancellation by phone within Crafts on Peel office hours.
- 75% of the payment will be refunded for the cancellation before 48 hours of the class.
- Any cancellation within 48 hours of a class will not be offered a refund.
- Participants reserve the rights to transfer the place to others.