Canton Porcelain, also known as Guangcai, is hand-painted ware on white porcelain. Known for its vibrant colours and intricate patterns, Canton Porcelain was mainly made for the export market during the Qing Dynasty. It represented a unique blend of Chinese and Western aesthetics.
Guangcai artisan – Lam Duen Shan Ming, will give a brief talk and teach the techniques of painting on porcelain, followed by tea appreciation with Guangcai ware.
Workshop details as follow:
Date: July 22, 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30 – 8:30p.m.
Venue: 11 Peel Street, Central
Language: Cantonese (English interpretation provided on request)
Enquiries: 2510 0637
Terms and Condition：
- Participants require a full payment to secure the seat.
- Successful applicants please arrive Crafts on Peel 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- We only accept cancellation by phone within Crafts on Peel office hours.
- 75% of the payment will be refunded for the cancellation before 48 hours of the class.
- Any cancellation within 48 hours of a class will not be offered a refund.
- Participants reserve the rights to transfer the place to others.