– Suitable for beginners –
Originated from a folk song, it has the meaning of “tranquil four seas” and is reminiscent of a peaceful world. Woven with a cross pattern to symbolize the intertwining waves, the rim is tightly knitted to form a stable structure. The basket can be used as a vase or combined with ceramics to become a dish. Cross weaving is one of the simplest bamboo weaving patterns and is suitable for beginners.
Contemporary artisan Ting For Chun will be teaching bamboo weaving techniques. The fee includes a craft kit with all materials need. (Express delivery or Pick up at Crafts on Peel)
Admission fee | $480
Quota | 8
Language | Cantonese (English interpretation provided on request)
Registration deadline | Aug 26 (Thu)
Terms and Condition：
- Participants require a full payment to secure the seat.
- Successful applicants please arrive Crafts on Peel 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- We only accept cancellation by phone within Crafts on Peel office hours.
- 75% of the payment will be refunded for the cancellation before 48 hours of the class.
- Any cancellation within 48 hours of a class will not be offered a refund.
- Participants reserve the rights to transfer the place to others.